Monday, March 1, 2010

Website Resource: Speedtest.net

Wondering how fast your internet connect is?  Want to find out quickly, easily and for free?  Check out speedtest.net.

Click on the blue 'begiin test' button on the top of teh map and watch it go to work.  

It doesn't take long for the test to complete and then you get several boxes on the screen showing you the results.

Turns out my connection is average.  If I was minded to, I could click on the "Too slow?" button and see if I can get something better but this works for me right now so I will stay where I am.

1 comment:

  1. Speedtest.net is nice place to check our internet speed..But i usually tested my broadband speed here http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ ..This site shows me both upload and download speed..It's also free..

    ReplyDelete